Thursday 11 February 2016

A Perfect Snowy Day

Today when I woke up in the morining, It was raining. One of my cousins came in my room a told me "Wake up yaar, its snowing outside."
"Snow, you must be lying" I replied.
"Then get up and look outside" He said to me a went back.
Now I had to check this, to told myself and went outside and then I couldn't believe the site. Its really was snowing out side. And it was a the site the will forget the feather like white tiny white snow balls swirling a falling on the lush green wheat fields just outside my house. First time in my life I see snow flake falling and filling the ground. The sight was amazing, beautiful and mesmerizing. I just went out in the snow to enjoy as much as I can, to make this one of memorable days my life. But suddenly snow stopped and it started raining. Like every other ordinary rain the country. But that few minutes was one the best of my life.

Snow After a long time
when I switched TV there was news that it  snowed on the Margalla Peaks near Islamabad after a decade. Mountains of the Murry, Nathiagalli, Galliyat, Abbottabad, Mansehara were filled with a thick layer to the snow. Muzafaerabad the capital city of the Azad kashmir had also received its part from the snowy weather which was usually considered a warmer cities. But to me most surprising thing was that according to my patents It snowed in our village after almost 30. So for most people it was the first time in their lives with they witnessed a snow fall.

Visit to Nearby Hills

when it stopped raining a the mist was cleared. And Dana hill unveiled herself from the deep curton of thick fog. And seen was magnificent
. Its was fully covered with snow. On my first site of the top I made a plan to visit the hill with a friend on my bike, within a few minutes we were on the way to the mountain.

Biking on Snow filled Track

The Dana mountain is one a the highest places in the District Haripur situated in the north of Islamabad, on the other side of the Margalla hills. Its is only 23km away from my house. But problem is that their was no proper road to the top, the path is just a sand top with  a 4 inch thick layer of snow it was really difficult to drive to that. The bike I own is Honda 125, it is really good in these condition but were three friends on the ride so with one extra passenger it really hard to drive and control bike. Thats why we couldn't reach at the top stead we have to return back due to the slippy condition of the path.


Although we are not able to complete our trip it was full of beautiful scenes of snow filled mountains and to me it was one the most memorable days of my life. I witnessed a snow fall in my home, where it didn't happened in almost 30 year and probably I will have another snowy day here it my home again. Also I had a great time with my friends a memorable biking experiences on a rough snow filled track. Here are some pictures of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment